Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
September 22, 2014, 02:14:00 PM   

+  orsaidpa.com
|-+  Action Pistol
|-+  General Discussion
|-+  Practical Pistol New Shooter Course {New dates for 2012}
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print

Author Topic: Practical Pistol New Shooter Course {New dates for 2012}  (Read 682 times)
Rayz

View Profile Email
Practical Pistol New Shooter Course {New dates for 2012}
« on: December 13, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »

Practical Pistol New Shooter Course
For ORSA Members
This year I was only able to get one class scheduled. I have dates for two classes in 2012, March 31 and April 28.

On March 31 we will be having the first of two classes for newcomers to practical pistol from 9am to 5pm. Instruction will include what you will need to comfortably shoot a practical pistol match. Including, but not limited to, range safety, types of guns that are used, match structure, and instruction on how to shoot a course of fire. After the class we will all go from the clubhouse to the action pistol range and shoot a three stage match. This is going to be a full day. Donuts, coffee, and soda will be there for you in the morning and a pizza lunch will be catered in for lunch. To cover expenses there will be a $20 fee charged. Class size is limited to 25. Ladies are invited and encouraged to come. This is not a “men only sports or class”. If you don’t have a gun and holster I have several to loan.

To reserve your spot in the class contact
Ray Zillick
rzillick@gmail.com

Just another Yankee

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

« previous next »

Jump to:  

MySQL | PHP  |   Powered by SMF 1.1.4 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC   |  XHTML | CSS