Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
July 28, 2014, 02:27:36 PM   

+  orsaidpa.com
|-+  Action Pistol
|-+  General Discussion
|-+  Toys for Tots Match - Nov 5
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print

Author Topic: Toys for Tots Match - Nov 5  (Read 1793 times)
levity

View Profile Email
Toys for Tots Match - Nov 5
« on: September 13, 2011, 03:03:57 PM »

We will be holding the 5th Annual Toys for Tots match November 5, 2011, which is the first Saturday in November.  We will be doing prepaid-preregistration for the match this year, similar to what we did for the Smoky Mountain Championship.  We will be limiting the shooters on Saturday to 100, so please preregister to save your slot.  Also, there will be a special prize drawing just for preregistered shooters.
Floyd D. Barber

View Profile
Re: Toys for Tots Match - Nov 5
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »

What are the rules for mag capacity?

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Jeff Cooper
levity

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »

ten rounds maximum per mag.
Floyd D. Barber

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »

Will the shooters be notified by email that their sign up was successful? I sent my application in Oct. 1st, but do far my check hasn't been cashed yet.

Thanks

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Jeff Cooper
levity

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 05:36:46 PM »

Checks will be turned over to treasurer Tuesday for deposit.  Emails will be going out later this week. 
levity

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 04:40:04 PM »

Update on the Toys for Tots:

We still have slots available, I am pretty sure slots will be available come Match day, however it is unlikely that you will be able to pick your squad.  Also available slots will be filled on a first-come basis if you have not already pre-registered. 

If you have not pre-registered, the registration table should be open at 8 AM on Match Day.  Everybody needs to be on-site no later than 9 AM.   I hope to be shooting by 9:30.

Lunch will be available (and free to the shooters!).

Weather should be perfect.

Floyd D. Barber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »

Is there a limit on the amount of magazines that can be carried on the belt for the T 4 T match?
I tend to run out of ammo on the steel stages

Richard M Nixon
Jeff Cooper
levity

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 06:34:52 PM »

Is there a limit on the amount of magazines that can be carried on the belt for the T 4 T match?
I tend to run out of ammo on the steel stages

You can carry as many mags as your belt will support.
levity

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 06:43:43 PM »

The match is filling up.  We are cutting it off at 105 shooters on Saturday.  Right now we have about 80 slots paid for or reserved.  Shooting will start at 9:30.

If you have already registered and paid, thank you, your slot will be held until 9:20 the day of the match, if not longer

If you, or one of your "squadmates" have contacted me and asked for a slot, but you have NOT paid for it, you "reservation" will be held until 8:45.  If you are in the registration line at 8:45, you are good.

If you have not pre-registered or contacted me, we will be filling any openings on a first-come basis.  Registration table will open no later than 8:00 to get your name on the list. 
levity

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »

as of 8 PM Wednesday, 94 slots are taken. 
levity

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »

2 PM Thursday - 8 slots left

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

« previous next »

Jump to:  

MySQL | PHP  |   Powered by SMF 1.1.4 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC   |  XHTML | CSS